CollegeWeekLive attendees can watch admissions experts speak on topics such as how to prepare for the SAT, how to write a winning application essay or how to pay for college and have questions answered via live chat. Attendees can also video chat with college students and learn what campus life is really like. The event features scholarships and special promotions available only to those who attend. Sign Up Now.
CollegeWeekLive has also expanded its annual schedule of online events to help students and their families explore colleges and admissions related topics online in a live environment, saving time and money. To learn more or register and attend an upcoming CollegeWeekLive event, visit CollegeWeekLive.
Sep. 17, 2009 CollegeWeekLive Test Prep
Oct. 1, 2009 CollegeWeekLive University of California Day
Oct. 4, 2009 CollegeWeekLive Virtual Open House: University of Mary
Oct. 8, 2009 CollegeWeekLive Counselor Day
Oct. 15, 2009 New England Day at CollegeWeekLive
Oct. 20, 2009 CollegeWeekLive Virtual Open House: UC Riverside
Nov. 4-7, 2009 CollegeWeekLive Fall
Dec. 6, 2009 CollegeWeekLive Virtual Open House: University of New Haven
Jan. 14, 2010 CollegeWeekLive Paying for College
Mar. 24-25, 2010 CollegeWeekLive Spring
Sep. 16, 2010 CollegeWeekLive Test Prep
Oct. 7, 2010 CollegeWeekLive Counselor Day
Nov 3-6, 2010 CollegeWeekLive Fall
* Live streaming video keynote presentations from college admission experts addressing college planning topics such as:
o Financial Aid
o Standardized Test (SAT, ACT)
o College Admissions Trends
o Sports Scholarships
* Real-time, interactive Q&A sessions with admissions officials
* Live interactive video chats with current college students providing an insiders perspective on their school and the admissions process
* Virtual booths for colleges, featuring electronic brochures, videos, webinars, podcasts and real-time IM and video chat between admissions counselors and students/parents
* Networking capabilities to connect students with other students and service providers
* A resource center for students and parents
* A services center to allow guidance counselors and other providers the ability to market their services and products
* Scholarship and financial aid resources to help students and parents
The CollegeWeekLive Lobby
The lobby is the first navigation point to all of the great informational content available at the event.
Attendees gain knowledge and get their questions answered from admission and college experts during live keynote sessions.
Hundreds of colleges from across the country, online, and around the world are featured in virtual booths that encourage interaction with attendees with videos, documents, chat and much more!